Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default San Bruno go boom!

In article .com,
"Pete C." wrote:

I'm not aware of any central nat. gas explosion clearing house, so
you'll just have to rely on the thousands of news reports of such
explosions for your proof, unless of course you think CNN and all the
various other TV stations and newspapers are faking those reports.

I don;'t have to rely on anything. You are the one making all of
the great pronouncements that you can't back up with facts. I also don't
find "thousands" of individual reports on CNN, etc. I see a few
explosions reported many times over.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist