Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default I'm in the wrong business (bedbugs)

"aemeijers" wrote in message

Trouble is, the ones with a few brain cells (which includes most greenies-
at least they realize there are problems), are the ones we WANT to have
babies. We have plenty of mindless uneducated drones already. How to
legally and morally discourage THEM from reproducing?

You can't. The reason human intelligence is self-limiting is that only
stupid people breed. The rest of us figure out how to remain childfree.
So...smart genes are rarely passed on. Simple, basic logic.