Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm in the wrong business (bedbugs)

On 9/10/2010 9:00 PM, h wrote:
wrote in message
wrote in
:

wrote in message

Environuts are stupid and selfish, plain and simple.

No, that should read, "Anyone who breeds is stupid and selfish." If
people would simply stop over-populating the planet, there would be no
need for "environuts". I love how most self-described "greenies" have
more than one child. If they really were "green", they wouldn't have
bred in the first place.

Do you describe yourself as a a"greenie"?

Nope. But since I'm childfree, I'm greener than green.

So, you're a Vulcan, how logical. 8-)

TDD