Mark Webb

Default Choosing location for kitchen appliances

So if you start with the sink at the windows what happens ?

If we're going to stick with a high level built in oven, we have 2 options
against an outside wall (one near the sink, the other right alongside a
window. My wife doesn't want the hob near the sink.

The only other thing we could do is to locate the oven somewhere else and
put the hob against the inside wall. I'm not keen on this idea due to the
look of that layout and the need to duct the hob extractor.

Mark W.