Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default San Bruno go boom!

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 08:58:23 -0500, "Pete C."
wrote:

- People laugh at me when I say Nat. Gas is *not* safe and should not be
allowed in residential areas, yet nearly every day there is a house
explosion due to a nat. gas leak, and every year or two a big incident
like this one. I recall an apartment building in the northeast (NJ?)
being leveled by one of these nat. gas transmission lines exploding
under it.

That laughter you speak of may be due to your humor.

There are annually over 33,000 traffic fatalities in the U.S., and
that the lowest in about 60 years. Do you also believe we should
eliminate automobiles?