Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default HP 214B Pulse Generator repair question

Richard Rasker wrote in
nl.net:

Bob Pownall wrote:

OK, I got some responses but I'm not sure how useful they are.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-214B-Operatin...LETE-/37016210
1455?pt=BI_Books_Manuals&hash=item562f616ccf
(or http://tinyurl.com/3xp4sa8)
is an eBay listing for the HP 214B Operating and Service Manual. It
claims to be 147 pages, and thus more complete than the 123 page
manual available for download from the Agilent website

OK, thanks, I think I'll give this one a go. The equipment is
definitely worth it, and besides, half an hour of my time is rather
more expensive than this.

Richard Rasker

don't forget you can ASK QUESTIONS of the seller on the eBay site,-before-
making a bid or buy.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik