Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Yikes, blown the suppy company neutral fuse ...

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in
message ...

snip
:
: That'd be a mega-whoosh, then.
: Now, pay attention, for I shall write this only once - the
wrong end of
: the stick I referred to was the poster using AOL, who you
wrongly
: assumed was an American poster.

Indeed it does seem to have been a maga-whoosh moment for *you*
Grimly, as usual you fail completely to actually understand what
was being said, try actually reading the comment and context
again. :~(

: Nothing at all to do with ring v. radial circuits, or even
anything
: electrical.

So you admit to trolling then...
--
"You obviously couldn't get a clue if you rolled in
clue musk and performed the clue mating dance