Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Soda Blasting?

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 22:54:02 -0400, Joseph Gwinn
wrote:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

There are lots of different types of mold, Joe, but the toxic black
stuff is much nastier than most. I choose to wear a respirator around
lawn mowing, dust, sawdust, and -any- mold. I hope nobody with toxic
black mold takes yours words to heart and disturbs it without
respiratory protection.

When you say "toxic black mold", what species do you mean? I've handled lots of
black mold, and are none the worse for it. That said, there are lots of mold
species.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stachybotrys , the one you need state-
level licensing to remove.

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.