Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default Sale of lead screw anchors in California.

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 18:01:35 -0400, wrote
Re Sale of lead screw anchors in California.:

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 16:51:48 -0500, Caesar Romano
wrote:

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 13:09:56 -0400,
wrote
Re Sale of lead screw anchors in California.:

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 12:00:06 -0500, Caesar Romano
wrote:

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 12:13:15 -0400,
wrote
Re Sale of lead screw anchors in California.:

I'm looking right at my death, and it really doesn't frighten me like
yours apparently frightens you. I'm enjoying my life, and when I die,
I won't be somewhere fretting about missing anything, because I'LL BE
DEAD.

Are you bitter?

Not even slightly. Why would I be? I've had a great run, and I'm still
having one to some extent.

Do you think anyone will miss you? Do you care?

I'm sure I'll be missed, just as I miss some people who have died.
What does that have to do with believing in the easter bunny?

Nothing that I know of. Why, do you bring it up?