Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bob Pownall Bob Pownall is offline

Default HP 214B Pulse Generator repair question

OK, I got some responses but I'm not sure how useful they are.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-214B-Operatin...em562f616c cf
(or http://tinyurl.com/3xp4sa8)
is an eBay listing for the HP 214B Operating and Service Manual. It
claims to be 147 pages, and thus more complete than the 123 page manual
available for download from the Agilent website:
http://www.home.agilent.com/agilent/...US&lc=eng&sm=g
(http://tinyurl.com/2v5wkvl)

The eBay price is $7.50 + $2.25 shipping, so how far wrong could you go?

http://cgi.ebay.com/AGILENT-HP-214B-...=item1c51c7088
(http://tinyurl.com/2ulxvfb)
is a PDF of the 214B repair & maintenance manual. Again, at $2.99 +
$1.99 shipping, how far wrong could you go?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Agilent-HP-214B-...em5192ae d641
(http://tinyurl.com/3xoerhp)
is a dead 214B that could maybe be used for parts.

Sorry I couldn't come up with better answers to your questions.

Bob Pownall