Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Meat Head the schoolyard bully

On 9/9/2010 11:50 AM Meat Plow spake thus:

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 11:45:29 -0700, David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 9/9/2010 9:49 AM Meat Plow spake thus:

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:58:21 +1000, Phil Allison wrote:

"Meat Plow TROLL Needs Shooting "

Aw poor queer Phil. Does your poosy hurtz?

You know, Meat Head, you're actually worse than Phil.

At least he has an excuse: he's off his meds. But you're just an asshole
who takes pleasure in calling others names.

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Another irony meter
destroyed.

"Irony meter"? You call what you were attempting to do *irony*?

I always thought you were an idiot, but not that big an idiot. I was
obviously wrong.