Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Yikes, blown the suppy company neutral fuse ...

"harry" wrote in message
: On 3 Sep, 06:56, The Wanderer wrote:
: On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 21:56:14 +0100, Jerry wrote:
: "The Wanderer" wrote in message
: . ..
: : On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 14:04:40 +0100, John Rumm wrote:
: :
: :
: : No offence Jerry, but this is a load of ill thought out
: twaddle.
: :
: : snipped excellent reply
: :
: : What an elegantly crafted reply!
: :
:
: Another unthinking parrot, "the regs say such and such, so
that
: is that then"...
:
: Whatever you say, Jerry.
:
: I'm minded of the proud mum watching her army son marching
with all his
: fellow squaddies. 'Ooh look! My son's the only one in
step......'
:
:
: We're talking about a Yank here. They don't even get a proper
: education.

Is "The Wanderer" a Yank then, or were you talking about yourself
again "Harry", what with your AOL account and all that?!...