Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Sale of lead screw anchors in California.

In article ,
wrote:

I'm not in denial. I know that when you die you are dead.

Unless you have died and come back, then you THINK when you die you are
dead. Not believing in God is every bit as much of a leap of faith as
believing. Probably more so. If you believe and you are wrong, then you
are dead and nothing happens. You might have a nanosecond or two of
feeling a little foolish, but nothing all that bad. If don't and you are
wrong, that eternity in Hell thing would be a bummer. You have much more
to lose by not believing and being wrong. I admire your guts.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist