Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default Sale of lead screw anchors in California.

On Sep 9, 5:09*am, Caesar Romano wrote:
On Wed, 8 Sep 2010 19:44:02 -0700 (PDT), BobR
wrote Re Sale of lead screw anchors in
California.:

If, in your opinion, my brush is too broad why aren't the majority of
the muslims loudly denouncing the actions of the "slim majority?"

Better question is why aren't ANY of the muslims loudly denouncing the
actions of the "slim majority?". *One nut case in Florida threatens to
burn a Koran and the whole world denounces it but let the muslim nuts
declare a holy war on all the religions of the world and nobody says a
thing.

Which is one of the reasons the Muslims are kicking our ass. *Everyone
is afraid of them.

Based on the reaction to this nutcase in Florida, I would have to
agree which would indicate that we have indeed lost the war on
terrorism.