Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_5_] Meat Plow[_5_] is offline

Default Carver PM-1.5a amp

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 12:34:33 +0100, N_Cook wrote:

Very awkward wrapped-up around itself amp to work on. With so many
supply rails and 50 percent values I'd not noticed a blown up and
shorted 3900uF,50V electro in the ps. Another 20 minutes getting that
sub-board out, anything to avoid taking the whole amp apart with all
those 24 TO3 sockets demounted , frail soldered-in interboard "headers"
etc

They were not my favorite amp to work on.