Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default I'm in the wrong business (bedbugs)

David Nebenzahl wrote:
As some of you may know, there seems to be a national infestation of
bedbugs, as has been noted recently in the NY Times and elsewhere.
Apparently it has nothing to do with cleanliness or the lack thereof,
and hits middle- and upper-class folk as well as the proletariat.

There was just a piece on CNN about bedbugs. Part of the routine for
killing them was to heat the room to 120 degrees.

With all of the alien species we have imported so far ... killer bees,
fire ants, etc....we probably will end up with a super-bedbug.