Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default OT Washing Powder for those with sensitive skin

"Mick." wrote in message
Hi all,
I expect this os OT but this seemed the best place for sencible
answers.
I have just been advised that becouse of a skind condition that I should
use a special washing powder for sensitive skin.

I have bought some from Boots, but have also been told that " Soap Nut
Shells" are even better, but could not get any in any of the supermarkets!
Has anyone tried them before I buy some online?

Thanks for any help.

Its better not to let the soap powder near you skin.
Get a machine that rinses well and preferably one you can add extra rinses.
Don't forget the fabric softener can also cause reactions so you may want to
avoid them.
Mick.