Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm in the wrong business (bedbugs)

On 9/8/2010 8:23 PM h spake thus:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"h" wrote in message

Umm, the COMMERCIALS for "get rid of bedbugs" are back, but I see
no evidence that bedbugs are. If you keep yourself and your house
and your bedding clean, no worries.

That helps, but does not guarantee no infestation. I just had a
conversation with an exterminator today doing some termite work at
our shop.

Like you, I've not seen any evidence close up

Again, clean people don't get bedbugs. Duh.

That's simply not true, as I explained in my original post. Even rich
folks up in the hills with tidy clean homes get them.