Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Non-Stick Surface On Steam Irons

"Smitty Two" wrote
You seal plastic bags with an iron? OK, I gotta ask, why don't you use a
bag sealer?

They don't make bag sealers that will take bags anywhere up to 24" X 30 X
48" and hold up to 45 pounds. This is not the typical little parts bag you
are thinking of, they hold large bulky items of various sizes. The top end
is folded much like you'd wrap a gift box, then the flaps folded in place.
I buy 4 sizes of bags (largest is 77" deep), but we pack probably 100
different items in them of various finished sizes. To give you an idea of
size, one of the items takes 96 bags to fill a 53' trailer leaving only a
couple of inches at the top and back.