Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default Make 12 gauge shotgun in 8 minutes

On 9/8/2010 4:04 PM, DGDevin wrote:
"Oren" wrote in message
news
I have spring loaded push button knives in my collection.

That's nice, what does that factoid have to do with it being illegal
to set
up a booby-trap with a firearm to protect your property?

Don't use spring loaded devices, as they are illegal? You brought it
up, I was commenting on a collection of _now_ illegal spring loaded
knives.

I see, so you figure my comment about booby-traps applies to anything
you own that has springs in it--mattresses, a wind-up alarm clock, the
suspension of your car.... Alrighty then, thanks for playing and
enjoy your consolation prize.

My mistake, some people are not equipped with a sense of humor.

Okay I get it, now.

Or maybe not so much.

Only thing I can figure is that you attack folks that don't
agree with you.

Do you feel attacked?

Not in the slightest bit. I find you quiet harmless.

So this is just maintenance complaining?

Why do I feel as if I'm reading a translation from another language?

shrugs It was a question.

One that made little sense.

A) I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment, and B) I still don't
understand what this has to do with setting up lethal booby-traps on
your
property.

"Springs"?

Spring-gun is a term originally for a firearm used as a booby-trap to
kill or wound poachers, it doesn't mean anything you own that has a
spring in it.

This thread could get real ugly.

*http://tinyurl.com/2693edv*

Jim