Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus10551 Ignoramus10551 is offline

Default Soda Blasting?

On 2010-09-08, RogerN wrote:

From what I've read, the "Toxic" black mold had spores that are harmful even
if dead. Also, the information I have looked up on mold says it is
everywhere but needs moisture to live and grow. From my understanding if
you have a mold problem it's just a symptom of a moisture problem, the root
cause.

Absolutely.

Tearing out the flooring in my bedroom will give me access to bad
floor joists that need replaced and will also give me easier access
to the crawl space for putting down a moisture barrier, sealing
vents, and installing a sump pump and dehumidifier.

Just an exhaust fan and better drainage would probably help a lot.