Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl Sizes.

In article ,
Roberts wrote:
I had the same problem at Lidl and queried it with the staff. They said
take it home, be sure to keep all the packaging. Then you can bring it
back and we will refund your money which they did

Yes - but a right faff if you actually want the goods.

I've contacted them via their website and asked for an explanation of what
their sizing means. I did ask in the store and the lady manager didn't
know. Mentioned shoe sizes as an example. But I said I knew my shoe size.
;-)

The UK standard for mens pants tend to be either the waist size in inches,
ie the circumference, or small medium large etc if something like
tracksuit bottoms. If it went metric I'd expect the waist size to be
measured in the same way but in centimetres.

--
*El nino made me do it

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.