Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default Lawn mower engines

On Sep 7, 9:38*pm, aemeijers wrote:
On 9/7/2010 11:04 AM, Smitty Two wrote:

In ,
* *wrote:

* Where ever you are shopping just tell them you want
to test drive it, even if it's only in the parking lot.

Yeah, most stores I know would fill a brand new lawn mower with gas and
oil and let a prospective customer go outside and launch stones at cars
and children.

Big Box stores won't, but many traditional equipment dealers do have a
demonstrator for the more popular models. Of course, there is usually a
price tradeoff.

--
aem sends...

Our local HD will let you take a spin in the parking lot, for whatever
good that tells someone. I'd rather test one cutting 12" tall bahia.