Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Storing garden hoses and extension cords?

On Sep 7, 4:50*am, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
"Steve B" wrote:

-snip-

I ask you, group. *Is there any person hear who didn't know WTF I meant?
Anyone? *Get a life, Higgs. *It came up on the spelckekhr, and I said ADD.
I do know proper english! *I went to collage. *Sheesh!

I never blinked when I read yours and comprehended perfectly. * I read
Higgs' 3-4 times and just figgered he was having Usenet client
troubles.

Fookin' spell-nazis.

Jim

Jim, this is a moral issue. That TV show, what's-it's-name,
introduced into the popular language the use of "______Nazis" for
whatever somebody happens not to like. I think they used it for "soup-
Nazis" inter alia. You have to be pretty unaware of history, or
indifferent to it, to TRIVIALIZE the horrors of Naziism , as has
become all too common. People who throw the term around probably had
a father, grandfather, uncle or other family member who died fighting
the Nazis. Even if you think the Nazis were the coolest thing since
sliced bread, out of respect for those who died to keep you free, you
might want to re-think using that particular epithet.