Posted to rec.woodworking
GROVER GROVER is offline

Default Sources for Stanley plane parts

On Sep 7, 11:31*am, jtpr wrote:
I just bought a number 78 at a yard sale for $5. *Now it would be a
gloat except that it is missing the fence, parts G & F he

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~f...anley-078.html

Anybody know where these can be had?

-Jim

Many moons ago I needed a repair on a Yankee #130, another ancient
Stanley tool. I was able at that time to locate a fellow in
Bridgeport, Conn working for Stanley whose job it was to support these
olde hand tools. That department may or may not exist any longer. I
would try to look for your missing parts by finding a live person at
Stanley since your need is not in the main stream of requests that
they receive.
Joe G