Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HP 214B Pulse Generator repair question

On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 17:29:03 +0200, Richard Rasker
wrote:

Thank you for your swift reply -- but unfortunately, that sites offers the
exact same diagram/manual file I already have. The trouble is that there's
no parts list included, so I can't look up any component values.

So any suggestions are still appreciated :-)

Try getting it from the Agilent site:
http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/00214-90012.pdf
I'm having a problem downloading it (hangs 25% of the way through) so
I can't tell if it's the same as the one on BAMA.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D