Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ebay auction: Rivett 1020S lathe

On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 19:49:41 -0700 (PDT), Dan Cassaro
wrote:

On Sep 6, 10:24*pm, Jon Anderson wrote:
On 9/6/2010 2:26 PM, Dan Cassaro wrote:

Here's a link to the auction....

Very nice lathe! Sure wish that had a 5C spindle...
(not to mention being a few thousand miles closer)

Jon

Well, it sold in the first few hours.... I guess the price was too
low.
Dan

The problem was you did a Buy it Now. I had notified 2 other guys about
it..and they RAN to their computers only to find out it had gone Buy It
Now.

Never ever do that on a desireable machine. Let the auction go full
term.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)