Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Incandescent garage bulb turns off immediately after being turned on

On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 20:55:55 -0400, "h" wrote:

"Gary H" wrote in message
om...
On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 19:37:02 -0400, h wrote:

"RBM" wrote in message

"Timur Tabi" wrote in message

I have a light fixture in my garage, and when I put a normal
incandescent light bulb in it, I cannot reliable turn the light on.

Is there anyone, anywhere still using incandescents? Try a cfl and let
us know if the problem is still happening.

I have no CFLs in my house and it'll stay that way as long as possible.

Umm, your oven and freezer have lights? Weird.

Yes (though with this one it's an LED), and yes (incandescent). Not weird at
all.

How do you know the light in your 'fridge go out when you close the door?