Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default Incandescent garage bulb turns off immediately after being turnedon

On 9/5/2010 8:55 PM, h wrote:
"Gary wrote in message
m...
On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 19:37:02 -0400, h wrote:

wrote in message

"Timur wrote in message

I have a light fixture in my garage, and when I put a normal
incandescent light bulb in it, I cannot reliable turn the light on.

Is there anyone, anywhere still using incandescents? Try a cfl and let
us know if the problem is still happening.

Umm, your oven and freezer have lights? Weird.

I don't think I've ever had an oven without a light. My current one is
controlled by a switch up with the other controls. My current
refrigerator only has one light on the fridge part, none in the freezer
but my previous side by side one had lights on both sides. I've also
never had a clothes dryer without a light, although I have seen a few
that didn't have them.