Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HP 214B Pulse Generator repair question

Richard Rasker wrote:

J. Todd wrote:

In article et,
says...
Hello,

[snip Hewlett-Packard 214B Pulse Generator]
I have a schematic diagram, but no part list, so I'm rather stuck.

The manual is on the BAMA site. google BAMA

Thank you for your swift reply -- but unfortunately, that sites offers the
exact same diagram/manual file I already have. The trouble is that there's
no parts list included, so I can't look up any component values.

So any suggestions are still appreciated :-)

http://cp.literature.agilent.com/lit...0214-90012.pdf might
have what you need.

enough left over to pay them.