Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Knee Protectors

drugs began to take hold. I remember John Rumm
saying something like:

But I agree it's the skin and area on the fron't of the knee that
really complains. The joints just get a bit stiff if I kneel for a
long time, without really moving the joint.

Yup, I find pads make any sort of activity that involves getting up and
down on your knees that much "easier" - i.e. you can just do it without
any real discomfort, whereas without there is a disincentive to do it,
even if you can't exactly explain what hurts / is uncomfortable!

I find the extra insulation from the kneepad keeps my knees warmer and
thus more flexible/painfree.