Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Battery conservation....

Existential Angst wrote:
Awl --

I have discovered that some things, like wireless mouses, can take a
battery that appears dead in another device, and run *for months*.

I just took two AA batts out of my mouse, and I have never seen a
battery test so "dead". Replaced them with "normally dead"
batteries! Mouse works fine.

So if you have a battery tester, you can separate batteries by
"degrees of deadness", and still get some use out of them.

fwiw.... carbon footprints, donchaknow....

Oh yeah, I keep all batts in the freezer.

--

EA

I use rechargeables in my most everything but one wall clock . I would there
too if I had a charger for "C" cells .

--
Snag
Wannabe Machinist