Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Incandescent garage bulb turns off immediately after being turned on

On Sep 5, 7:55*pm, "h" wrote:
"Gary H" wrote in message

m...

On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 19:37:02 -0400, h wrote:

"RBM" wrote in message

"Timur Tabi" wrote in message

I have a light fixture in my garage, and when I put a normal
incandescent light bulb in it, I cannot reliable turn the light on.

Is there anyone, anywhere still using incandescents? Try a cfl and let
us know if the problem is still happening.

Umm, your oven and freezer have lights? Weird.

Not Wierd at all. Both my stove/oven and my freezer have light bulbs
in them that go on and off when the doors are opened and closed. It
really does help to see what you are doing in both places.