Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default Remodeling Question

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

Why not? If you like black wall, go ahead. Sure it would make it harder

sell as is, but for $20 and a couple of hours work, it will have a fresh
paint job come sales time. Meantime, you got years of joy from the
funereal setting in your own home.

Agreed. We both plan to be carried out of this place. I couldn't care less
about resale value. We're childfree, so if any of DH's family are still
alive when we kick (I'm an only child of only children), then we might leave
it to them. Most likely, however, the Animal Shelter will receive the house
and whatever $ we have left.