Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matty F Matty F is offline

Default Knee Protectors

On Sep 6, 9:17 am, "John Whitworth"
wrote:
Now I know at least one reason for needing knee protectors. Even despite
wearing a heavy pair of jeans, I've managed to take off a 2p sized circle of
skin on each knee yesterday, whilst crawling about re-felting the
summerhouse. Was using crawl boards for the most part. Not had yukky weeping
grazes like this since coming off my bike as a kid!

The knee protectors I was using last week were really uncomfortable
and kept slipping down. The elastic around the back of the knee is
what hurt after a while. I suppose I'll have to design and make my
own, as usual with tools and equipment. My safety goggles fog up, and
ones that don't, let stuff fly into the gaps.