Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Whitworth[_3_] John Whitworth[_3_] is offline

Default Knee Protectors

Now I know at least one reason for needing knee protectors. Even despite
wearing a heavy pair of jeans, I've managed to take off a 2p sized circle of
skin on each knee yesterday, whilst crawling about re-felting the
summerhouse. Was using crawl boards for the most part. Not had yukky weeping
grazes like this since coming off my bike as a kid!

Must look on the bright side though, at least I didn't come through the
summerhouse roof! And I no longer need live in fear of getting up one
morning and seeing felt blowing in the wind whilst it's absolutely p1ssing
down!