Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What is a "audio jack outlet" called?

On 2010-09-02, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

[ ... ]

I still have some GR cables.

[ ... ]

Oh yes -- I also have a few unused GR-874 cable connectors (for
RG-58 cable) and the assembly tool kit for them.

What I don't have is the spring ribbons designed to wrap around
a mated pair to keep them from separating.

I have a wavemeter & a microwave attenuator with GR-874 fittings.
There may be a few other things left, too.

How about 'HN' connectors?

Not familiar with those -- at least by that name.

O.K. I think that I've seen them -- but never used them, based
on a Google search.

The only place I've ever seen them used was in an early '50s UHF TV
transmitter. I ran across some surplus and pickeD them up. They are
similar to 'N' connectors, but have a higher power rating.

enough left over to pay them.