Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default OT Enemies of reason.

On Aug 29, 5:19*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"DGDevin" wrote

I don't know where all those people came from but a lot of communities
across the land are missing their idiots.

No kidding, Beck and Sharpton make quite a pair. *But really they're both
in the same business, self-promotion. *Although it is astonishing to see a
ruthless 15-year coke-head like Beck push "traditional American values"
one has to acknowledge he knows how to make a lot of money from his act..

I bet they worked together to co-ordinate this too. *They need each other.

Anybody notice my earlier post about the forces behind the "tea
party" (do not capitalize!!) movement?

They are Rupert Murdoch and the two Koch brothers. See Jane Mayer's
article in the current New Yorker. Place blame where blame belongs,
not on opportunists like Beck or Sharpton.