Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The Home Despot takes a turn for the worse.

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:08:13 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On Sep 3, 2:05*pm, keith wrote:
On Sep 3, 2:14*am, harry wrote:

On Sep 3, 6:23*am, Jeff Thies wrote:

* *I'm in HD's home town and have watched them for quite some time.

I've noticed that HD is going through a new phase. They had been going
through one of being more friendly but not any better otherwise.

* *Now they seem indifferent, event resentful of taking time out to help
customers. Department Managers would rather not be bothered, no one
seems to care.

* *It's gotten intolerable to get anything done in a HD. Now, that isn't
all stores, but most.

* *I think they are subcontracting out some kind of customer service
management and this has destroyed what little company spirit the
employees had.

* *At any rate, from my view, it looks like a death spiral. Anyone else
notice this?

* *I went to a Lowes today and immediately felt better. I'm just about
out of patience with the Despot.

* *Jeff

It's hard to be cheerful when your job's in jeopardy...............

Is that why you Europeons are such an ugly lot these days?- Hide quoted text -

There's nobody fatter and more ugly than USAians. That's how we all
know over here that CSI is fiction. Not a fat ugly git in sight. ;-)

Not a tooth in sight, either.