Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Score Card

Han wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in
news:e7cf3$4c80e895 :

Give them a good salary and prohibit them from accepting bribes,
campaign contributions and loose women and men.

You want to give them more than they're getting now?

I want to prohibit them from accepting any income (directly or
indirectly) other than their salary.

That would be less than the American way. I can see no kickbacks and things
like that, but there are plenty of legitimate ways of generating income that
your broad brush would be precluding. My original comment though was in
surprise at what I thought you were suggesting - that they need a better
salary. I could not believe anyone would suggest such a thing...

--

-Mike-