Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrolux washing machine squealing

Yes, the tensioner is a spring loaded idler. Maybe that needs a squirt
of silicone spray for the bearing? I didn't even think of that.
Thanks, a lot. Drum guides (typically nylon) also concern. On dryers,
the drum rollers in back have been known to squeal.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

Is the tensioner an idler pulley with a bearing?

I'd check out the drum guides or whatever keeps things in place during
the
spin cycle also. I'd do the front panel thing you suggested.