Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Remodeling Question

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote

Never saw the fascination for two sinks. "When I'm in the bathroom, I
don't want company, nor do I want to be company for another part. In 45
years of marriage, I don't recall any conflicts over sink use. YMMV.

I'm with you. We do have two sinks, but they are on different sides of the
bathroom. Even when I did have residences with two sinks, how many times
were both used at the same time? Right now, rarely is the time when both
sink/vanities are used at the same time. It's kind of a human condition
thing. When I'm in there, I want to be alone. When she's in there, I'd
rather be doing something else. Every once in a while, we need to get in
there at the same time, but not often.