Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bad tires---front or back

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:03:01 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Sep 2, 4:14Â*pm, (Herb Eneva) wrote:
Where should you put your worst tires? I say put them on the front. If
you have a tire problem you can control a skid best if the problem is
with the tire on the front. If the problem is on the rear the skid will
be a lot harder to control. Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* What do ya`ll think?

Watch this video...some people might be surprised.

http://www.dunntire.com/Learning_Cen...ideo_new_tires

or read this:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tirete....jsp?techid=52

or this:

http://www.goodyeartires.com/faqs/Care.html#s9

Answer: New tires go on the rear of the vehicle - FWD, RWD, 4WD or AWD

Having driven competetively I'd have to dissagree. But the BEST is to
have all 4 tires up to snuff.