Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default Remodeling Question

On Sep 2, 6:25*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Kate wrote:
I am in the process of remodeling my master bathroom. *It is small.

Right now I have two sinks. I could sure use more counter top space
and was wondering what to do.

Would you eliminate one sink, or would it be best to keep two sinks
for resale value, even though I plan to stay here?

TWO sinks in a SMALL master bath?

Very, very few (like maybe seven) master baths in the whole country have two
sinks and in five of those the second sink is used as a urinal.

Ditch the second sink and replace it with a plant.

? WHAT? I don't know where you live but almost ALL master baths in
new homes have two sinks and many of them have a built in vanity area
on one with the other being several inches higher.

That being said, if it is a SMALL master bath, having the additional
counter space may be a better way to go and would probably do more for
the resale value than not having enough.