Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Score Card

On 02 Sep 2010 20:39:30 GMT, Han wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in
:

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 07:36:13 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Fairness my ass. They continue to know what they're doing and they
don't care. It's beyond perfidy, it's treasonous. I'd prefer
beheadings or drawing and quartering, but what's going to happen to
them in November will at least help stop our losses. IF America as
we know it survives until then.

Ah yes, the voice of moderation. perhaps we've forgotten why the
Bu****es got kicked out in the last election. Herewith a reminder:

Iraq = 9/11
WMD
Mission accomplished
You're doing a heck of a job Brownie

But in SPITE of the disturbances you mentioned:

* Less than 5% unemployment
* Negligible inflation
* Stock market above 12,000
* Immense reduction in food stamps, unemployment insurance, and all
other forms of welfare
* 26 consecutive quarters of economic growth

Then the Democrats took over Congress...

While the Dems aren't blameless, the Housing bubble and banking thefts
occurred on the Repubs watch.

Han, the Democratic Black Caucus, overseeing wing of Fannie and
Freddy, et al, aren't Republicans.

Sorry for the rant, but in spite of what my buddy the bank examiner and
ultra right winger says, it's not really the Dems fault, but much more
likely the Repubs. I agree with my buddy that it would be better to fire
the whole crowd in Washington, and start from scratch. Give them a good
slary and prohibit them from accepting bribes, campaign contributions and
loose women and men.

Right, start electing from the rank and file, including the homeless.
Buddha knows they -couldn't- do a worse job, and even the mildly
insane are closer in touch with reality than anyone in D.C. now.

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.