Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Score Card

On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 13:19:19 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:17:44 +0000 (UTC), Larry Blanchard
wrote:

On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 07:36:13 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Fairness my ass. They continue to know what they're doing and they don't
care. It's beyond perfidy, it's treasonous. I'd prefer beheadings or
drawing and quartering, but what's going to happen to them in November
will at least help stop our losses. IF America as we know it survives
until then.

Ah yes, the voice of moderation. perhaps we've forgotten why the
Bu****es got kicked out in the last election. Herewith a reminder:

Iraq = 9/11
WMD
Mission accomplished
You're doing a heck of a job Brownie

etc.

Perhaps it's time to bring back the crusades...

Inquisition starting ON the lawyers, not by them.

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.