Posted to alt.home.repair
keith keith is offline

Default Remodeling Question

On Sep 2, 12:43*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,

*Kate wrote:
I am in the process of remodeling my master bathroom. *It is small.

Right now I have two sinks. I could sure use more counter top space and
was wondering what to do.

Would you eliminate one sink, or would it be best to keep two sinks for
resale value, even though I plan to stay here?

Thanks.

Kate

What, are you retarded? Of all the lame ass **** that comes up on here,
the one that fries me the most is this insane worship of the God of
Resale Value. If you're staying there, **** the resale value. Put in
lime green shag carpet. Use T1-11 for flooring like my friend's old boss
did. Paint the shingles pink.

Tear out the worthless-to-you second sink and give yourself the
countertop room you want. Sheesh. I bet you bought a new car with
leather seats and then instead of enjoying them, you covered them with
plastic to protect the Almighty Resale Value, didn't you?

"Resale value" is quite important. This should be obvious to everyone
in the current home sales climate. If you lost you job and had to
relocate you'd better believe "resale value" is important. If there
are a thousand houses on the market in your area, it doesn't take much
to knock your house out of the running. *Anything* abnormal for your
price range can do it.