Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Remodeling Question

"Kate" wrote in message
I am in the process of remodeling my master bathroom. It is small.

Right now I have two sinks. I could sure use more counter top space and
was wondering what to do.

Would you eliminate one sink, or would it be best to keep two sinks for
resale value, even though I plan to stay here?

Thanks.

Kate

What all the gear and labor for two new sinks would cost is worth having one
nice one put in with nice hardware. We replaced two with a granite top, and
a granite rock sink, and Moen fixtures rather than do two in a rather small
countertop.

It's your house. Like your floor, do what YOU want. A single sink isn't
going to kill a deal on your house, and if you're staying, what's the fuss?
Do something real nice for yourself. You're going to be looking at it for a
long time. Never say, "Oh, I wish I would have ............"

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.