Posted to alt.home.repair
keith keith is offline

Default Remodeling Question

On Sep 2, 6:25*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Kate wrote:
I am in the process of remodeling my master bathroom. *It is small.

Right now I have two sinks. I could sure use more counter top space
and was wondering what to do.

Would you eliminate one sink, or would it be best to keep two sinks
for resale value, even though I plan to stay here?

TWO sinks in a SMALL master bath?

Very, very few (like maybe seven) master baths in the whole country have two
sinks and in five of those the second sink is used as a urinal.

I don't believe any of the houses we looked at had a single sink in
the master bath. While a single sink wouldn't turn me off (a small
master would), it would be an immediate NO SALE for SWMBO.

Ditch the second sink and replace it with a plant.

Depends on the size of the counter, IMO. If it looks like they were
crammed in just to put a mark in that check-box, then I'd dump the
second sink. If both sinks are usable simultaneously, I'd keep them.