Posted to sci.electronics.repair
William R. Walsh[_2_] William R. Walsh[_2_] is offline

Default Technics SA-310 Receiver Fixed!

Hi!

Do you have the temp specs of the replacement STK?

No, I don't. I've never even been able to find a datasheet for either
of the STK-2038 II or STK-2048 II modules, nor anything that seemed
closely related.

Of those I did find (for the Series I modules), I don't recall seeing
any temperature information. But it's been a while and those copies
were pretty illegible.

I was only a little bit surprised to find that something like this
wasn't included with the replacement. In this case, the replacement
module is actually a new old stock genuine Panasonic replacement.

William